Save a child, make a dream come true!! :)

Save a child, make a dream come true!! :)
Bring Kaidance HOME!!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Our Journey

    If you asked me 20 years ago what I WANTED to be when I grew up, it would have been the same answer as now: to be a Mother. Kaidance is a VERY special girl who's due to arrive on February 5th, 2012 and we've been chosen to be her parents!!This page is Kaidance's  page. She needs a home as much as we need her in our home!  She will complete us and we will complete her.
   Nate and I have been together for going on nine years. We met at work and have literally worked SIDE BY SIDE ever since. We decided 1 year into our relationship that we wanted to become parents. We've done multiple rounds of fertility medications, shots, IUI’s and with no success. Through laparoscopic surgery, my doctor discovered that I had endometriosis. I got the corrective surgery done and got pregnant immediately afterwards. We lost THE love of our lives nine weeks into our pregnancy, October 14th 2007. It was the worst day of my life. We had it all. We planned the baby’s whole life in one month! We lost the baby for no reason, she/he just stopped growing; they say it just "happens". 2 years later I got the surgery again, we tried for a couple months, even with meds and were unsuccessful. We have been talking about adopting for awhile, in fact, even if I did give birth, we planned to adopt soon after as we know what it feels like to want a family so badly. We desperately want to become parents, more than ANYTHING in the world. We feel that through an adoption, not only will we change a child’s life, but the child will change ours as well, fulfilling our need for a family!!  We will give it our EVERYTHING. Love, education, discipline and the encouragement to reach for anything their dreams may be. We want to see the world through a child's eyes so badly. I have often wondered why us, and we finally know, we were meant to adopt a child in need. We were made for her, and she  was made for us. We whole heartedly feel like this is in  HIS will. It would be selfish to say that she needs us, because  boy, do we need HER!!! We promise to give her everything a little girl needs to grow into a strong, well educated, diverse and compassionate woman that she can be. We put off adoption due to the costs, SADLY  because we wanted to become parents asap. Well, this little girl was chosen for us and we will do everything in our power to bring HER home!!<3 We hope that you will help!! EVERY little bit HELPS!! :

2 comments:

  1. I have never come across two people that are so deserving and kind and wonderful as you two Lisa and Nate(whom I do not know) but get the impression. One day from SA I will come and visit and see your new addition to the family. When my situation improves I will be sending beautiful Kaidance lovely SA Gear. Stay the honey you are and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Liz!! :)We truly appreciate ALL of your kind words!! :)

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner